Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Beautiful girl !!!
i came down to office early today ... hoping to head back home early. I saw a some cute girls on my way here.. it reminded me of one girl. I still consider her as one of the BEAUTIFUL (not cute) GIRLS i have first seen in my life. I was 15, perfect age of an adolescent male. I was studying in 10th grade in a school in Indiraganagar (Bangalore,india). In school, we used have this morning prayers where the school captain would stand on stage and start the prayer proceedings.One of my best friends (Aniruddha) was the school vice-captain. The principal's office was on the fourth floor right in front of the prayer stage. While standing for prayer, my back would be facing the principal's office block. One fine morning as usual i headed to school.Aniruddha was thrilled because of the fact that day the captain was on leave and since he is the vice, he had to conduct the prayer.
Prayer started. After sometime i noticed aniruddha standing on the stage with his eyes locked onto something behind me. I have always been curious and inquisitive. I slowly moved my head around to see what was happening. On the fourth floor, right next to pricipal's office stood a girl with a jeans mini-skirt. I couldnt see her face clearly but i did see other things clearly. She looked hot. I forgot the fact that i was standing in a prayer.I heard some male voices whispering to themselves "AAHHH".I turned back to my original position , only to realise i whispered the same "AAHH" couple of seconds later. Our Physcial Training master was caning everybody who were looking back. I got a nice one on my thigh ,it does hurts badly (since it was not the first one, i didnt bother much). After that incident Aniruddha and me forgot about that girl and we carried on with our lives.
I do not know for sure whether i am a great thinker, but at such tender age of 15 i knew the harsh ground realities. The ground realities were that I am not handsome, I am not romantic and since i do not have these qualities i should not be trying to get myself a girlfriend. However I used to adore beauty at its best. (As a single (not handsome,not romantic) male, ADORE obviously means fantasize).
Destiny has its own ways.After couple of weeks, Aniruddha and me were having lunch inside the classroom on the fourth floor.We were in 10th grade 'A' section. We did have some good friends in 10th grade 'B' section. Some of our friends from section 'B' came running and told us "Maga, figure bandidalo nam classige" (A CHICK has joined our class).
Since i knew the ground realities myself i was not too interested coz "not reachable grapes are always sour". However Aniruddha ran along with them and had a glimpse of the GIRL. HE came back running and told me that i would regret the rest of my life if i did not see her.(When he uttered the word "regret" i felt a sense of urgency, i did not want to called a single(not handsome,not romantic)male who missed an oppurtunity to look in the eye of a CHICK ).
Even though i had friends in 'B' section i had never entered that classroom. And also i am bit nervous when i see too many people whom I don't KNOW in a closed enviroment like a classroom. At such times i try to act a lot diplomatic and stuff like that.I try to behave my best!.
My mind was running fast (due to the word "regret"). My feet started moving and moments later i found myself in front of the classroom of section 'B'. I slowly entered. I was apphrehensive..... I scanned the classroom slowly for a new face (infact for a CUTE face...the caption "99% of the women are beautiful ,the rest 1% are in my school" applied best to my school).
There SHE sat, with her legs crossed and having a neat posture. SHE looked elegant, classy....... and HOT. SHE was fair with flowing hair. MY MOUTH DROPPED DOWN. I HAD NEVER SEEN (in real life) ANYBODY SO BEAUTIFUL UNTILL THEN. I lost my diplomatic posture. I might have looked like a fool with mouth down and staring at a girl in such close proximity. SHE looked at me, but i still could not take my eyes off her. SHE might have thinking "whats wrong with this fool?" ..."does not he have some shame staring at a girl so much?"....or at the worst she would have thought "DESPERATE B*ST**D"....I didnt care what SHE thought. Aniruddha literally helped me back to class as if i was a terminally ill mental patient. Moments later back in my classroom , i came to terms with the reality. I recalled my ground realities(it was harsh but true). After that day i used to just be AWE of her. Later on i came to know her name was "GANGAMMA", a coorgi (a warrior sect from karnataka). SHE told us that we could call her "Namitha". The school boys had a rude awakening, everybody was rethinking on their current girlfriends. Everybody wanted the best.Daily i used to hear that lots of APPLICATIONS are in for Namitha.
I was as happy as before, nothing changed in my life. But only thing that changed in my life was that i had seen a BEAUTIFUL GIRL (in real) first time in my life. I told myself that i would relish her for the rest of my life. I do respect her.
After somewhile Aniruddha was going around with her (i guess it didnt last for long).
I have no idea where she is... or what is she doing.... Hey Gangamma "Namitha" if you happen to read this..lemme know whats up with u?.....
hmmmmm.... that was the story of the BEAUTIFUL GIRL i saw in my adolscent life!...... I guess i am going back to my nostalgic school memories...you can hope for some more interesting writeups from now on!!....
catch Pranam...anyday....anytime.....on JanneyChatter
STAY TUNED
ciao
Prayer started. After sometime i noticed aniruddha standing on the stage with his eyes locked onto something behind me. I have always been curious and inquisitive. I slowly moved my head around to see what was happening. On the fourth floor, right next to pricipal's office stood a girl with a jeans mini-skirt. I couldnt see her face clearly but i did see other things clearly. She looked hot. I forgot the fact that i was standing in a prayer.I heard some male voices whispering to themselves "AAHHH".I turned back to my original position , only to realise i whispered the same "AAHH" couple of seconds later. Our Physcial Training master was caning everybody who were looking back. I got a nice one on my thigh ,it does hurts badly (since it was not the first one, i didnt bother much). After that incident Aniruddha and me forgot about that girl and we carried on with our lives.
I do not know for sure whether i am a great thinker, but at such tender age of 15 i knew the harsh ground realities. The ground realities were that I am not handsome, I am not romantic and since i do not have these qualities i should not be trying to get myself a girlfriend. However I used to adore beauty at its best. (As a single (not handsome,not romantic) male, ADORE obviously means fantasize).
Destiny has its own ways.After couple of weeks, Aniruddha and me were having lunch inside the classroom on the fourth floor.We were in 10th grade 'A' section. We did have some good friends in 10th grade 'B' section. Some of our friends from section 'B' came running and told us "Maga, figure bandidalo nam classige" (A CHICK has joined our class).
Since i knew the ground realities myself i was not too interested coz "not reachable grapes are always sour". However Aniruddha ran along with them and had a glimpse of the GIRL. HE came back running and told me that i would regret the rest of my life if i did not see her.(When he uttered the word "regret" i felt a sense of urgency, i did not want to called a single(not handsome,not romantic)male who missed an oppurtunity to look in the eye of a CHICK ).
Even though i had friends in 'B' section i had never entered that classroom. And also i am bit nervous when i see too many people whom I don't KNOW in a closed enviroment like a classroom. At such times i try to act a lot diplomatic and stuff like that.I try to behave my best!.
My mind was running fast (due to the word "regret"). My feet started moving and moments later i found myself in front of the classroom of section 'B'. I slowly entered. I was apphrehensive..... I scanned the classroom slowly for a new face (infact for a CUTE face...the caption "99% of the women are beautiful ,the rest 1% are in my school" applied best to my school).
There SHE sat, with her legs crossed and having a neat posture. SHE looked elegant, classy....... and HOT. SHE was fair with flowing hair. MY MOUTH DROPPED DOWN. I HAD NEVER SEEN (in real life) ANYBODY SO BEAUTIFUL UNTILL THEN. I lost my diplomatic posture. I might have looked like a fool with mouth down and staring at a girl in such close proximity. SHE looked at me, but i still could not take my eyes off her. SHE might have thinking "whats wrong with this fool?" ..."does not he have some shame staring at a girl so much?"....or at the worst she would have thought "DESPERATE B*ST**D"....I didnt care what SHE thought. Aniruddha literally helped me back to class as if i was a terminally ill mental patient. Moments later back in my classroom , i came to terms with the reality. I recalled my ground realities(it was harsh but true). After that day i used to just be AWE of her. Later on i came to know her name was "GANGAMMA", a coorgi (a warrior sect from karnataka). SHE told us that we could call her "Namitha". The school boys had a rude awakening, everybody was rethinking on their current girlfriends. Everybody wanted the best.Daily i used to hear that lots of APPLICATIONS are in for Namitha.
I was as happy as before, nothing changed in my life. But only thing that changed in my life was that i had seen a BEAUTIFUL GIRL (in real) first time in my life. I told myself that i would relish her for the rest of my life. I do respect her.
After somewhile Aniruddha was going around with her (i guess it didnt last for long).
I have no idea where she is... or what is she doing.... Hey Gangamma "Namitha" if you happen to read this..lemme know whats up with u?.....
hmmmmm.... that was the story of the BEAUTIFUL GIRL i saw in my adolscent life!...... I guess i am going back to my nostalgic school memories...you can hope for some more interesting writeups from now on!!....
catch Pranam...anyday....anytime.....on JanneyChatter
STAY TUNED
ciao
Comments:
<< Home
WOW !!!!! Excellent post !
I dont knw u.. but only by reading a single post i can say...Very matured and very sensible person u r ,as u've shown a realastic attitude towards life !
Hats off !! :)
Post a Comment
I dont knw u.. but only by reading a single post i can say...Very matured and very sensible person u r ,as u've shown a realastic attitude towards life !
Hats off !! :)
<< Home
