Monday, November 28, 2005
you wanna ask something?
I have got bugged of one question ..i guess next time anybody asks me that question I am going to make sure that their left shoulder is DONE.
As I have mentioned in my earlier blog, I have undergone an operation on my left shoulder. Hence my left arm is being kept immobile using a body-strap (not a booby-strap for heaven’s sake!).
Every other person who met me after the operation is always perplexed with one doubt or rather a curiosity in his/her head.
Guess what! People for first would have felt bit uneasy to ask, but unable to bear the curiosity they have nailed it the second time when they met me.
Well for some people this thrill was not enough, after I regain my demeanor and answer their question in angst, they would seek more adrenaline rush by trying to reason out my answer!!
Obviously there are these extreme thrill seekers who would go one step ahead and advice me on alternate methods.
Now you are trying to think what the basic curiosity or the question was…it is ..
“how do you wash your a** ?”
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
As I have mentioned in my earlier blog, I have undergone an operation on my left shoulder. Hence my left arm is being kept immobile using a body-strap (not a booby-strap for heaven’s sake!).
Every other person who met me after the operation is always perplexed with one doubt or rather a curiosity in his/her head.
Guess what! People for first would have felt bit uneasy to ask, but unable to bear the curiosity they have nailed it the second time when they met me.
Well for some people this thrill was not enough, after I regain my demeanor and answer their question in angst, they would seek more adrenaline rush by trying to reason out my answer!!
Obviously there are these extreme thrill seekers who would go one step ahead and advice me on alternate methods.
Now you are trying to think what the basic curiosity or the question was…it is ..
“how do you wash your a** ?”
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Comments:
<< Home
Grrrrrrrr........ well i can give u options.. you want your left shoulder or right shoulder..well for dislocation!...
buddy.... u left arm is strapped...n it would not be the toughest task to dislocate ur right shoulder... but the tougher question would be, if both shoulders get dislocated at the same time.......how do u wash ur a** ???
... well i guess you want both your shoulders to be dislocated... ??? sure mate.... i will grant you that wish..then i guess you could best answer that question urself
Post a Comment
<< Home

