Tuesday, December 27, 2005
isn't it ironic!
As usual I was traveling in an auto (a motorized three wheel taxi, common in India, pretty efficient ,leaving aside the environmental concerns) to my office.
I saw a small cute girl may be aged maximum 3 or 4 years old and her mother traveling in another auto. In an traffic signal, both our autos happened to stand side-by-side. I happened to see that the little girl was seated next to her mom (not letting her mom hold her) and sitting in an elegant posture! Elegant as in hands tied together, leg-upon-leg posture. She was trying to mimic the older women who try to sit elegantly inside an auto. I guess she wants to grow older faster.
Irony is that I want to get back to my childhood but she wants to grow older.
I saw a small cute girl may be aged maximum 3 or 4 years old and her mother traveling in another auto. In an traffic signal, both our autos happened to stand side-by-side. I happened to see that the little girl was seated next to her mom (not letting her mom hold her) and sitting in an elegant posture! Elegant as in hands tied together, leg-upon-leg posture. She was trying to mimic the older women who try to sit elegantly inside an auto. I guess she wants to grow older faster.
Irony is that I want to get back to my childhood but she wants to grow older.