Monday, March 13, 2006

 

Undergarment fiasco!!!

After a hectic week, i finally decided to do my laundry. I had lots of clothes to stuff into the washing machine. I was washing one my new jeans for the first time, which had a slight rugged looks and has a tinge of brown on pitch dark blue fabric.
As usual my housemate and his girlfriend were out on work. I put on the TV to listen to some news. I returned from my room with a load of clothes to be dumped into the washing machine. I dumped the clothes, poured some washing liquid and started the machine. I closed the laundry room door and returned to watch TV. Watching TV i fell asleep. When I woke up again it was late afternoon and sun was beating of my face through the balcony door and i was sweating profusely. I got up and found myself walking towards the swimming pool to cool off a bit. (Normally this time of the year winter starts in melbourne, but seems like in sydney it takes a wee bit longer for the winter to start!) When i returned home, i realised that the washing machine had done its duty. But i was a bit slack and decided to take the clothes out after sometime (to my own surprise that “after sometime” turned out to be the next afternoon!).
I was removing all the clothes. It looked like some needed a bit of sun to dry them fully. To my shock at the bottom of the washing machine tub i could see some pink undergarments!!!! I was just amused!!... I was wondering as to why would some females undergarments come into my washing??? I slowly lifted them up only to realise that they were mine and turned pink due to some other reason!
I had a quite a few number (almost a dozen) of vests and briefs that were PERFECT white in colour, but they had all turned light pink! I started laughing at myself....now you might be wondering why i was laughing at myself? Well the reason is ..those white vests and briefs were very new and for the next three to four months i guess i have to roam around with pink undergarments!!!!!
I am hoping that i would not be dating any girl until i get rid of these PINK undergarments otherwise i am sure she would think i am a puftha!!!!!
SPARE ME!!!
Comments:
oh you poor thing... remember don't date a woman with your pink briefs or vests on mate... not a good sign :) hahaha... ;)
reminds me of the inghams ad where the guy's shirt becomes pink and small :)
 
:P tht was funny!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?