Tuesday, September 05, 2006

 

Tribute to Steve Irwin


I first saw this fellow on “Animal Planet” doing some crazy stunts with the salt water crocodiles. He was the “Crocodile Hunter” from down-under.
I love flora and fauna. The channels I normally flip through are Animal Planet, Discovery and National Geographic.
I adored this fellow who was so up-close and personal with these wild creatures, gave them respect and worked immensely towards their conservation. He had dedicated his whole life for the well-being of animals.
He was the perfect stereo-typical country Aussie bloke, who cared for none. He lived for his passion and worked towards making this world a place where humans and other species shared it in harmony. He had this rough exterior and was careless to sophistication of this New World.
I liked him for his sincerity and openness about things. There were news headlines when he fed the huge croc’s whist holding his new born son. The media speculated that it was wrong thing to do and it was a blunder, however he stood by his actions and justified them in his terms.
He represented Australia on a global scale. He was one of the faces people around the globe associated with Australia.
Yesterday, Steve Irwin reached the Gods while working. He was stung by a Stingray whilst filming it in waters off the coast of Queensland. An amazing era of the Crocodile Hunter has come to a drastic end. Only solace being that he died while pursuing his passion, his mission of life!

.…. Mate, you have been one of my heroes who I always looked up to! You are a legend. Hats-off to you. May your soul rest in Peace…… Go Crikie!

Ciao
Comments:
i wish i can do something so special..i can too find a writeup in ur blog :)
 
sarva...

remember "rape case", u used to talk about.. do it. i will sure do a write-up!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?