Wednesday, July 11, 2007

 

To all the Terrorist





"....Shot through the heart
And you're to blame
Baby you give beards
A bad name ......."




I am a Hindu, who does believe in most of it but not all of it. I neither relate to christanity nor islam. I love sporting a nice beard(not a thick one thou!), stubble, a goatie, etc. I get pulled off at airports for "random security checks", i get told in mackers by some stupid homeless that " dont worry everything will be alright!".

I am subjected to racism, racism of different sort. I hate being called a Moslem because of the fact that i am NOT a moslem, i am a freakin HINDU for heavens sake!. Imagine this, being adviced on how the world is cruel to Moslems, when I do not even care about them! Imagine being told that "Being a moslem does not mean you are bad" when you are not a moslem! Imagine being told that " Don't worry Allah is with You and me" when I couldn't even bothered about who Allah is! This is racism!

All this confusion happens because i sport a beard sometimes! ironic!... I wonder if Abraham Lincoln was a moslem?
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?