Friday, August 31, 2007

 

Envisage

"Envisage" is a 5 minute short film that portrays a writer amidst chaos. Directed by Mr.Moosa and I played the lead character.

I got a phone call at around 10.30 pm in the night, it was one of my good friends. Moment i took the call, the voice on the other side " Tell me that you wouldn't say no to this!", I was kinda shocked because i did not know what to expect! Then he told me that a certain director wanted me to play the lead role in their short film. That director was Mr.Moosa . I asked him more details regarding the short however he had absolutely no freaking clue! He immediately put Mr. Moosa on the line. I told Mr.Moosa that i would not do any shoot without story board! His answer " Do not worry boss, its all taken care off!".

Well, i agreed to play the lead. Later on, after the shoot my friend tells me that he had promised Mr.Moosa that Pranam will play the lead i.e. even before talkin to me!!!

When i landed for a meeting with the director. He showed the story board. Trust me, i was very impressed with the story board! I immediately knew that the final cut is going to good!

Moosa got me a copy of the final cut, i nearly dropped dead looking at the final cut. Moosa has got amazing talent. Whilst shooting itself i realised he had good vision; however editing was exquisite! He had played around with colour, texture, and background score in such a way that the final cut was amazing piece of art!

I am working with Moosa on my next project, we are still finalising on the script. Hopefully if everything goes right we should hit the pre-production stage in sometime.

Wish Us luck! :-)

Note1: Any one reading this post if interested in being a part of the team for our next production, just drop me an email!

Note2: I do not have the copyrights to put the video on the internet hence there is no video accompanied with this post!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?